- Bamboo Parasols
- Aluminium Parasols
- Stainless Steel Parasols
- Terrace Screens
- Contact Us
The largest of Bambrella’s Hurricane centre pole parasols, you couldn’t find a more perfect parasol for your restaurant, terrace, pool side area, or large garden. Although robust and strong in structure, it has an elegant and chic design to fit in with any theme that you desire. Complemented with stainless steel fittings and water resistant fabric, the Hurricane Telescopic is a parasol that is versatile, practical and easy to use, and is certainly a parasol that can enlighten the experience of your family or guests.
Furthermore, this is a parasol that can close over the height of your table, which is unique in its design for a larger parasol. Clip some of our heaters and lights on the frame, and you’ll hear no complaints from visitors using your outdoor area all year round, whatever the weather.
These parasols were tested in a wind tunnel in order to test the durability and strength of the pole and canopy.
The parasols were bolted and secured to the ground.
Do not leave any parasol in the open position in winds in excess of 20mph, without being fitted and bolted to the ground by licensed contractor.
Always close your parasol when not in use!
|1 = Total height,
2 = Open height,
3 = Closed height
|The posts and ribs – aluminium, hub and runner – marine grade nylon PA66.
|A double pulley and rope system for easy opening and closing of parasol.
|No of ribs
|Size of ribs
|35 x 20mm
1 3/8″ x 3/4″
|35 x 20mm
1 3/8″ x 3/4″
|If your parasol is going to be free-standing, and you need a weighted base, we would recommend a 120kg metal cross base with 4 x 30kg concrete weights. If you want to ensure more stability, you can have 8 x 30kg concrete weights within the base frame.
|If you plan on having your parasol free-standing, we would recommend speak with our shade advisor.
|The strongest support for your parasol would be to permanently install your parasol into the ground using our ground base. With a hole dug into the ground (approximately 70-80cm) and set with concrete, it’s the safest and most practical fixation to have with our parasols.
We always recommend purchasing a waterproof protective cover with your parasols. This will protect the canopy when the parasol isn’t in use, or when placed in storage, in turn minimising fading, dirt build up and ensuring the canopy lasts longer.
Our 4 Headed Parasol Heater, with 4 x 450W lamps, can be easily clipped around the centre pole, creating a warm glow underneath the canopy. This comes with a standard UK plug.
Make the most of the evenings by attaching our LED light to your parasols. Simply place the two brackets on the spokes and light up the canopy within seconds. This light is powered by a rechargeable battery and comes with a 3 step dimmer switch, to provide you with between 5 – 20 hours of lighting time.
Bambrella uses three types of material for their canopies – Polyester, Spuncrylic and Recasens.
– Polyester is our entry level parasol canopy material, which comes with a 1 year year guarantee. It’s made of a strong polyester fibre, which is resistant to creasing and is great at holding its shape. We offer two natural colours in Polyester – beige and natural.
– Spuncrylic is Bambrella’s mid-range canopy material, and is the most popular. Spuncrylic is a polyester material that has been through “solution dying,” which gives the material a very high resistance to sunlight fading.
– Spuncrylic is stain resistant and water repellant.
– This is Bambrella’s most popular canopy material choice and comes in the widest array of colours. It also comes with a 3 year guarantee.
– UPF +50 (Ultraviolet Protectin Factor).
– Recasens is Bambrella’s top range canopy material, and comes with a 10 year guarantee.
– The Recasens fabric is 100% solution died acrylic, and it is stain and rot resistant. The fabric material is also water repellent and breathable.
– The feel of the canopy material is noticeably thicker, but has a smooth canvas feel as opposed to plastic-like.
– Bambrella has Recasens covers especially made per order, so the lead time is slightly longer.