- Bamboo Parasols
- Aluminium Parasols
- Stainless Steel Parasols
- Contact Us
Never has such a large parasol created such a cosy atmosphere. Making the use of your outdoor space, the Bambrella Levante Telescopic parasol is made from premium laminated bamboo, combined with stainless steel to merge strength and a classic design, whilst a force against harsh UV rays, showers and wind. As the largest square centre pole parasols from Bamrbella, it certainly lives up to everybody’s expectations when it comes to durability and style, whilst being highly functional. Whatever the weather, the Bambrella Levante will shield you from those unwanted weather conditions.
|1 = Total height,
2 = Open height,
3 = Closed height
|The pole, ribs, hub, runner and finial are all made using laminated bamboo. All metal fittings are 304 stainless steel.||A double pulley and rope system for easy opening and closing of parasol.|
|Diagram||Code||Size||Total height||Open height||Closed height||Pole size||No of ribs||Size of ribs|
|4.0 x 4.0m
13.5′ x 13.5′
|8||35 x 20mm
1 3/8″ x 3/4″
|If you plan on having your parasol through the centre of a table, we would recommend using a 70kg granite base with a premium base tube. These bases come with a handle and wheels for easy transportation.||If your parasol is going to be free-standing, and you need a weighted base, we would recommend a 120kg metal cross base with 4 x 30kg concrete weights. If you want to ensure more stability, you can have 8 x 30kg concrete weights within the base frame.||The strongest support and fixation would be to permanently install your parasol into the ground. To install it, you would need to dig a hole approximately 70-80cm deep and then set it with concrete. Click here for full instructions.|
We always recommend purchasing a waterproof protective cover with your parasols. This will protect the canopy when the parasol isn’t in use, or when placed in storage, in turn minimising fading, dirt build up and ensuring the canopy lasts longer.
Our 4 Headed Parasol Heater, with 4 x 450W lamps, can be easily clipped around the centre pole, creating a warm glow underneath the canopy. This comes with a standard UK plug.
Make the most of the evenings by attaching our LED light to your parasols. Simply place the two brackets on the spokes and light up the canopy within seconds. This light is powered by a rechargeable battery and comes with a 3 step dimmer switch, to provide you with between 5 – 20 hours of lighting time.
Bambrella uses three types of material for their canopies – Polyester, Spuncrylic and Recasens.
– Polyester is our entry level parasol canopy material, which comes with a 1 year year guarantee. It’s made of a strong polyester fibre, which is resistant to creasing and is great at holding its shape. We offer two natural colours in Polyester – beige and natural.
– Spuncrylic is Bambrella’s mid-range canopy material, and is the most popular. Spuncrylic is a polyester material that has been through “solution dying,” which gives the material a very high resistance to sunlight fading.
– Spuncrylic is stain resistant and water repellant.
– This is Bambrella’s most popular canopy material choice and comes in the widest array of colours. It also comes with a 3 year guarantee.
– UPF +50 (Ultraviolet Protectin Factor).
– Recasens is Bambrella’s top range canopy material, and comes with a 10 year guarantee.
– The Recasens fabric is 100% solution died acrylic, and it is stain and rot resistant. The fabric material is also water repellent and breathable.
– The feel of the canopy material is noticeably thicker, but has a smooth canvas feel as opposed to plastic-like.
– Bambrella has Recasens covers especially made per order, so the lead time is slightly longer.