What makes the TORR stand out from the rest?
- All parts, moulds and extrusions are designed specifically for the TORR extra large parasol for ultimate, unmatched performance.
- All materials and parts are marine grade and interchangeable.
- Gearbox opening system.
- A unique, triple inter-locking aluminium profile design for unrivalled strength.
- Telescopic system is designed to raise the arms whilst closing, enabling it to close over furniture.
- Sprung loaded arms keep the cover taught and tensioned.
- All moving and pivoting joints are made from stainless steel plates set into marine grade nylon.
- All parts are kept in stock and are easily replaceable.
- Large stock of frames and canopies for quick delivery.
- LED Lights and heating systems
- 3-year guarantee on frame and canopy
Shapes & Sizes
Customise your shade – pick from 3.0m to 9.0m, with bespoke options, too.
4.0 x 6.0m
4.5 x 6.5m
5.0 x 7.0m
What makes the TORR XL stand out from other designs is that all parts and finishes are marine grade and engineered to withstand all weather elements. TORR Umbrellas’ unique design concept of interlocking aluminium profiles makes this range of extra large parasols the most sturdy and durable structures available. Paired with a classic, sophisticated, clean-lined design, this is the perfect accompaniment to your outdoor area.
The TORR large commercial umbrella is perfectly suited to larger, exposed areas, such as coastal areas and roof-top terraces. Ideal for any commercial outdoor location supporting different industries, including hospitality and private sectors. The TORR XL will help you maximise all of your business opportunities, and take advantage of your outdoor space all year round.
With its sleek design and efficient protection from all the elements, there’s no better parasol to consider for your business.
Fabrics & Colours
TORR parasols use a revolutionary canopy system, using individual triangular sections which slide and lock into the profile of the rib.
- Stronger than other large conventional canopies
- Superior waterproof properties
- Less likely to stretch or strain the material and sewn seams
- Sections can be easily changed without the need to replace the entire canopy, saving money and time
- Last longer than other canopies
Introducing our new innovative TORR self-tensioning system for parasol ribs. Designed with ease and practicality in mind, the new TORR system automatically adjusts the tension of your parasol ribs, meaning they are kept evenly spaced and taut. Gone are the days of complex parasol maintenance and operation!
The arms/ribs have a unique, triple inter-locking aluminium profile design for unrivalled strength, making them almost indestructible.
All moving and pivoting joints are made from stainless steel plates set into marine grade PA66 nylon for less wear and ultimate strength.
All fastenings are marine grade stainless steel, opposed to competitors parasols which are metal on metal which wear and loosen over time.
Robust Frame Design
- LED lighting fits seamlessly into the extrusion of the arms for a neater design
- Dimmable options
- Suitable for commercial or residential use
- Internal wiring incorporated within the mast for the infrared heaters
- Adjustable height for the heaters to suit every installation
- Integrated push-for-heat button and closing with auto cut-off for the heater system
We offer two hat options; a cone hat which follows the angle of the canopy, or a more rounded form of our parabolic version.
Users can unfurl and close the large commercial parasol by way of a hand crank or with a cordless drill.
We offer a range of base designs and options that ensure maximum stability, even during severe weather.